Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 27 May 2014

Job Alert on Mobile


Dear Kumar ,


Thanks for responding thru ClickJobs

I suggest you ,


>  first register ( as a JobSeeker ) on our web site......www.CustomizeResume.com

> Get your User Name / Password

> Then , from our own site , download and install our Mobile App ,  My Jobs ,  on your Android Smart phone

> Thereafter , every time , you launch My Jobs  App on your mobile , job advts , which are most relevant to your resume / background , will be delivered on your mobile , thru this App

> You can select any of those Job Advts , and touch APPLY button

> Your resume will get delivered to the selected Advertiser

> Our service - and the App - are ABSOLUTELY FREE


If you are happy with our service , do tell your friends / colleagues

regards  ,


( click to view my profile )


No comments:

Post a Comment