Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Acclerating Growth , Increasing Employment


Dear  Sir,


In our database , we have approx 2,27,000 Indian Businesses / Industries , located in 2,000+ cities , and listed according to 52 Industry-Sectors


May be we have missed out on some of your Members


What is more important though is , to empower them to ,


Acclerate Growth , Increase Employment


Here is how we can help :


We enable them to reach out to each other – in a matter of minutes – by registering at ,




I invite you to experience our offering by spending a few minutes at…. View Demo


If you are convinced that our unique service will enable your Members to reach-out to their counterparts , in India and all over the World , in a matter of minutes , I would request you to forward this mail to your Members





If there are any questions , do not hesitate to write / phone ( 0-98,67,55,08,08 )


With regards,




Click to view my profile


Andheri , Mumbai







No comments:

Post a Comment