Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 23 May 2014

RE: 27 MM B2B & 110 MM B2C opt-in contacts Worldwide.


Dear Reynold,

See attached draft Email

I would like to send it to TOP EXECUTIVES of companies in North America / Europe / China and Japan

Please send me your best offer

regards

hemen  parekh

Mumbai , India


From: Reynold Savio [mailto:reynold.savio@listscachemail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2014 5:03 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: 27 MM B2B & 110 MM B2C opt-in contacts Worldwide.

Hi,

Trust this email finds you well.

I hope you are the right person to discuss about posibble business opportunities. We currently own and manage 27 MM B2B & 110 MM B2C opt-in contacts Worldwide. I am sure you would be interested in focusing on Top contacts from North America or European Region
You may also be interested in cleansing your existing in-house customer files for marketing purposes.
Some of our ready to deliver list are:-
International Database
Industry Specific List
Executives List
Technology Users List
European Top Executives List
Education Industry
Principals / Deans
Salesforce.com
UK Business Executives List
Publishing List
HR  Executives List
MS Dynamics
Middle East Executives List
K-12 Schools
Training & Development
MS SharePoint
European Consumers List
Manufacturing Industry
Presidents/Owners List
Sage
Australian Business Executives List
Oil & Gas, Mining Industry
VP - level Executives List
QuickBooks
Germany Business Executives List
Automotive Industry
Librarians
SAP
Japanese Business Executives List
Hospitality Lists
C- level Executives List
VMware
Brazilian Business Executives List
Doctors and Physicians Lists
Sales Executives List
Oracle
Chinese Executives List
Pharmaceutical  Industry
Director Level Executives List
IBM
Asia Pacific Executives List
Computer Hardware Industry
Purchasing Executives List
Goldmine
Africa Executives List
Food & Beverage Industry
R& D  Executives List
Autodesk

Data Fields provided: - Company Name | Website |Contact Name |Job Title| Opt-In Email Address| Mailing Address| Phone No.| Fax No.| Technology Type | Industry Type| SIC Code.

Kindly let me know your target audience, so that I can get back to you with exact counts, pricing, samples and other relevant information;
Let me know your interest so that we could discuss further.

Thanks,
Reynold Savio
Marketing Consultant           
“If you do not wish to receive further email, please reply as ‘unsubscribe’





No comments:

Post a Comment