Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 26 May 2014

To-day"s TOP Priorities


* Kailas

   First thing in the morning , to start promo emails to 2.27 lakh Companies , at the rate of 3 batches / day ( of 1000 each )

   Continue till all 2.27 lakh completed

   In between ( as soon as you get the required email databases from Nitin ) , send out promo emails to 300 + 65 registered Organizations


* Sanjivani

   On Friday last , you have sent 2 batches of promo emails ( 400 each ) to Chambers of Commerce

   Continue this morning ,with the balance 16 batches , at the rate of 2 batches per day , using my G-Mail a/c

   Simultaneously , in B2B , paste using Google-Translate , " India is THE Market / ............ " , in different languages , as per

   priority list given to you

   In B2B , we have deposited Rs 500 / -

   That will allow you to blast 2500 emails ( thru Netcore ) , to Chambers of Commerce  in different countries , in their OWN

   national language

   Obviously , you will need to create / save / store ( in B2B ) each of these " Messages " as distinctly different messages - then

   select each appropriate language message , depending upon the COUNTRY selected

   If you need me to deposit additional amount , just let me know

   This ( language-wise blasting , using B2B platform ) is independent / parallel with the 16 batches in ENGLISH , using G-Mail,

   mentioned earlier


Satish

    To complete integration , using other CURRENCIES , that Jignasa Patel ( Compliance Executive - ccAvenue ) may approve of
 
    today . I will phone her and follow up .


Nitin

   >  Pl ensure that blasting integration with Netcore is ready , to enable Sanjivani to start blasting to different Chambers in different

       Countries

 >   Pl rush email databases to Kailas as requested in my last email

>    Pl send me User Name / Password details as requested


Good Luck to you all


hcp


No comments:

Post a Comment