Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Empowering Your Members


Dear  Sir,


In our database ( Chambers of Commerce ), we have approx 8,000 Chambers of Commerce , located in 5,332 cities of the World

Of these , there are 86 Indian Chambers , located in 27 cities


May be we have missed out on some of your Members

If you can tell us who , we would be happy to add their details in our database


Then again , your Members may want to enter into some kind of dialogue / collaboration with those 7,900 Foreign Chambers of Commerce

Eg:

·         Exchange of Information about events such as Trade Fairs

·         Exchange of Business Opportunities

·         Products / Services that India can offer to Businesses around the World ( Remember , 5,332 Cities ? )

·         Trade Rules and Regulations

·         India Government Policies on Export / Import / Collaborations / Joint Ventures / Royalties / Taxation etc



To do all of these – and anything else your Members can think of – we offer the services of our just launched web site,




I invite you to experience our offering by spending a few minutes at…. View Demo


If you are convinced that our unique service will enable your Members to reach-out to their counterparts , all over the World ,

In a matter of minutes , I would request you to forward this mail to your Members



If there are any questions , do not hesitate to write / phone ( 0-98,67,55,08,08 )


With regards,




Click to view my profile


Andheri , Mumbai







No comments:

Post a Comment