Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 2 May 2014

FW: Resume for openings with Daddys Contacts...


Sonal

Pl ack / evaluate against pending mandates

hcp

From: swati_mehta11 [mailto:swati_mehta11@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2014 11:25 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Fwd: Resume for openings with Daddys Contacts...

Hello Uncle,

This is Swati Mehta Sharma, daughter of Vivek Mehta from L&T. As per our discussion last time in the HR get togather at Tunga, I am forwarding you the resume of my husband. He is looking out for an opportunities in FMCG,Pharma industry or Consumer electronics.He currently out of job, since he had a slip disc problem and was advised for a bed rest for 4 week but the company didn't agree for the leave.He has now recovered and looking for a job oppurtunity.

I request you to kindly help him out in finding a suitable job oppurtunity.

With regards and thanks, 

Swati


Sent from Samsung Mobile



-------- Original message --------
From: Gaurav Sharma <gauravumeshsharma@gmail.com>
Date: 30/04/2014 23:37 (GMT+05:30)
To: swati mehta <swati_mehta11@hotmail.com>,swati mehta <swativmehta@yahoo.co.in>,swatim@hdfc.com
Subject: Resume for openings with Daddys Contacts...




No comments:

Post a Comment