Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 15 May 2014

Talent Acquisition


Dear Vikram


Just read your article ,

" Talent Acquisition : The New Frontier " ( People Matters / July 2013 )

I fully agree when you say ,

" Recruiting companies need more scientific ways to shortlist quality talent because they do not have the time and resources to groom talent "

It was this very belief that prompted me to develop " Resume Rater "

In the last 7 years since uploading , this tool has been downloaded more than 15,000 times from several web sites ( including 3090 from Softpedia )

If you find some time to test it , I would be happy to receive your comments / suggestions

with regards ,


( click to view my profile )

Mumbai


-------------------







No comments:

Post a Comment