Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 25 June 2014

www.B2BmessageBlaster.com


Dear  Sir  /  Madam


I write to offer our services to promote all over the World
, Small and Medium Businesses / Enterprises of India


Using our just launched web site


your Member SMEs can send their Marketing Messages to ,

Ø    8,000 + International Chambers of Commerce
Located in 5,332 cities of the World in 150+
Countries

Ø    2.27 lakh Indian Companies , listed according
52 Industry-Sectors , located in 2000+ Cities


After Composing their message , they can blast it to any number of these Organizations, with just a SINGLE click 

In matters of minutes , their Message will get emailed to all the recipients selected by them

I request a few minutes of your time to  VIEW  DEMO

Then , if convinced of our UNIQUE service , please forward this mail to your Members

If there are any questions , do not hesitate to write

HELP  26 MILLION INDIAN SMEs ANNOUNCE THEIR EXISTENCE TO THE WORLD !

Among various ways in which you have been helping your Members , this is one , they will appreciate most as an example of your " Out-of-the-Box" thinking !


With regards ,



Andheri , Mumbai






No comments:

Post a Comment