Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 16 June 2014

FW: Resume- Sandeep Nigade


-----Original Message-----
From: sandeep nigade [mailto:san_nigade@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2014 10:17 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Resume- Sandeep Nigade



Dear Mr Hemen,


Let me introduce myself. I am Sandeep Nigade. I am working for Lear
Automotive India as a Country SalesMangaer- Electrical Business. I have
Total  21 years of experince in India Automotive Industry.

The Experience is in  leading Sales, Marketing,Business Development,Plant
with P&L Responsibility.

I am looking for a  job change. Please find attached herewith my CV.

Request you to consider my CV and give me an opportunity if any availble
with you.

It will be great, if you can share your contact number so that I can call
you to explain in more detail.

My contact number is +919011084012.


Best Regards,

Sandeep Nigade

No comments:

Post a Comment