Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 17 June 2014

FW: 11 WordPress Techniques for Pretty Posts that Pack a Punch


Sanjivani / Kailas,

Earlier , I have suggested that you find a few minutes every day to read , newsletter from Social Media Examiner

Zeke Camusio's daily newsletter is also worth reading daily

Both of these will , help you to build some COMPELLING CONTENT on www.hemenparekh.in , in addition to publishing those contents on Facebook / LinkedIn / Google + / and similar other Social Media Web sites

The goal , in all these publications , is to indirectly promote B2B

hcp

From: mailer@infusionmail.com [mailto:mailer@infusionmail.com] On Behalf Of Zeke Camusio
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2013 10:32 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: 11 WordPress Techniques for Pretty Posts that Pack a Punch

Hey guys,

You can write an outstanding piece of content, but if your post is ugly, poorly spaced and awkwardly formatted, it won’t get read. Or shared. Or bookmarked. Or linked. There are exceptions, of course, but why take that chance?

Follow these tips for writing pretty posts that pack a punch:

http://www.digitalaptitude.com/blog/11-wordpress-techniques-pretty-posts-pack-punch

I hope you find it to be useful.

Zeke Camusio
President - DigitalAptitude.com
zeke@DigitalAptitude.com
503-367-7561
Image removed by sender.

 Unsubscribe

Digital Aptitude 735 SW 20th Pl, Suite 200 Portland, Oregon 97205 United States 503-477-9743

No comments:

Post a Comment