Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 18 June 2014

New Features


Nitin,



I refer to our telecon this morning , when you mentioned that Satish has completed one more statistical tabulation in B2B ADMIN page

As far as ADMIN page is concerned , there are , no doubt , quite a few additional tabulations to be compiled

But , as I said , these can wait till traffic ( - especially , REGISTRATIONS ) build up

Nearly 4 weeks since launch and we got only ONE registration - that too , without PAYMENT  !

Therefore , I suggest that you focus on ,


>   Individual Selection Check Boxes for each Company / Chamber etc


> " Broadcast / Promotion " pages  ( sent yesterday )


I believe , these would be of immediate benefit / attraction to the visitors

Pl let me have target dates for both

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment