Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 18 June 2014

RE: about your blog post on therodinhoods


Dear Asha,


Thank you for your guidance

With help of a couple of office colleagues , I will certainly try this

We are in the process of migrating our E-Mail service from NetMagic to Google , and in the process , I had " lost " your mail  !

Can you believe , this morning , I spent one hour learning how to use Facebook , from my colleague , Sanjivani  !

But then , there is so much to learn

regards,

hemen

From: Asha Chaudhry [mailto:asha@rodinhood.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2014 4:58 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: about your blog post on therodinhoods

dear mr parekh,

i realise you are super new to trhs - so allow me to guide you a bit on how members feature their ventures to seek feedback.

we have a showcase! section for this purpose (in DISCUSSIONS) - you need to add a discussion here.

also, i would request you to browse through how other startups feature themselves. in my experience, one-liners don't get much of a response.

you'll need to intro yourself (do mention you are the oldest & wisest member!!! - people will be very impressed!), give a backgrounder about how you started your biz, mention that this is a new website and that you are seeking feedback on it.

you will need to add one image (not attach it) to your post - your logo will be fine. this will become your unique thumbnail.

HOW TO ADD AN IMAGE
- go to OPTIONS - click on EDIT POST 
there is an ADD (just below your DISCUSSION TITLE line) - click on IMAGE and add your visual
simple!
i'm removing this from the blog awaiting approvals and looking fwd to your post in DISCUSSIONS. i will be happy to promote it as well. just kindly add all the details as per my suggestions.


Stop Advertising , Start Marketing

·         Posted by Hemen Parekh on June 7, 2014 at 4:48pm
·         Send Message   View Blog
Dear Friends
That is the slogan for my newly launched web site ,
I invite members to visit and give suggestions re improvement
regards
hemen  parekh
Andheri , Mumbai

--
warm regards.

asha chaudhry
editor
TheRodinhoods.com


No comments:

Post a Comment