Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 17 June 2014

FW: Working sample


Shuklendu  /  Nitin,


This was nearly ONE YEAR back

These were approx 1 Crore records

Tushar from my office spent a few months cleaning-up/ sort, these records to finally find , approx 16 lakh Candidate Records , which were complete in ALL respects ( all the fields required by us for uploading on CustomizeResume.com )

These were emailed to you ( or given on a CD ) , with a request to upload

That would take the total to some 63 lakh ( 47 + 16 )

But since we all got busy with B2B , this remains to be done

Can Nitin do this now ?

hcp

From: Hemen Parekh
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2013 12:12 PM
To: 'shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net'; 'Nitin Ruge'
Cc: Kailas Patil
Subject: FW: Working sample

Shuklendu


I spoke to you about this in the morning

I would appreciate if Nitin / Rahul could examine these databases and advise whether these could be used to ,

Ø Upload on CustomizeResume , like the earlier batch of 47 lakhs
Ø Enable creation of Mailing Lists ( of Consumers ) in B2C web site under development by LTIT students , where the “ Selection Parameters “ ( which you will find in the relevant U/I design ) are :

·        Gendre
·        Employment Status
·        Designation Level
·        Edu Quali Level
·        Experience Level
·        Age Group

My choice of the above-mentioned “ Selection Parameters “ was governed by what fields / data was available to us in the 47 lakh existing records

But ,

If this new database ( of 100 lakh records ) , being offered by Amit is more comprehensive and enables many more “ Selection Parameters “ ( in order to Zero-in on sharply defined demographic target group ) , then it would be a tremendous advantage.

Nitin / Rahul should study these databases from the above perspective of B2C website

Although the asking price for these 100 lakh records is Rs 12,000 / - , I am sure ,I can bring it down thru bargaining

Most important thing is to establish its usability in B2C

hcp

From: @mit [mailto:amit99955@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2013 9:38 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Working sample

www.kenils.co.in
amit :- +91- 8866128655

No comments:

Post a Comment