Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 27 June 2014

FW: Looking for new opportunity


Pl acknowledge

hcp

From: kolhe mukesh [mailto:kolhe_mukesh@yahoo.fr]
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2013 5:36 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Looking for new opportunity

Dear Hemen,

I would like to introduce myself as a Senior management professional with wide experience spanning 25 years in Automotive, Engineering and Wind Industry- having been associated with market leaders as Robert Bosch, ABB and Suzlon Energy Ltd. In the career so far, I have had opportunity to work across various functional domains in Operations management both in India and Europe, managing P&L for Service business. The last nine years have been at the leadership positions in ABB and Suzlon- which covered the Global value chain and strategic Business units in India enabling deliver substantially improved business results. My brief resume enclosed outlines key deliverables including running P&L, establishing global factories on lean principles, driving operational improvement, team building to drive large scale programs. In these years I have led global teams and worked very closely with the Top Management on driving strategic initiatives.
Based on the strong experience todate, I am looking to explore new challenging assignments in the capacity of CEO/COO in MNCs with repute enabling me to take my career to the next levels and thereby help the prospective employer to reach next echelons of performance.
I am sure we would be able to work together to find a new opportunity for me.
Looking forward to hearing in positive.
regards,
Mukesh















No comments:

Post a Comment