Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 20 June 2014

FW: Weblink


Nirmit

one other alternative is for the Senior Consultants , to send their " Announcements " to Sanjivani , who will then post these on this page

Idea is not to share User Id / Password of my Personal Page with a lot of people

hcp

From: Hemen Parekh
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2014 5:30 PM
To: Nirmit Parekh
Cc: Sanjivani Kadam; Kailas Patil
Subject: FW: Weblink

Nirmit

Take a look

I have asked Sanjivani to find out if it is possible to have a 3P page where our senior consultants can login and post announcements . This 3P page is part of my Facebook page

hcp

From: Sanjivani Kadam
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2014 3:31 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Weblink

Dear  Sir,


Please check below mentioned link





Thanks & Regards,


Sanjivani


No comments:

Post a Comment