Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 18 June 2014

RE: Thank You!!

Dear Mr Gadkari,



For whatever it is worth , attached is my " Out of the Box " thinking as far as the


 *  TAX - REFORMS

 *  DEVELOPMENT OF INFRASTRUCTURE

*  RAISING FINANCING

*  PUBLIC - PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP

*  ELIMINATING BLACK MONEY


 etc is concerned


One thing is certain :

If our " Democratic Processes and Institutions " , have to compete with China's " Dictatorial Fiats " , then mere " Hoping - against - hope " just won't work  !

People going to bed on a footpath on an empty stomach have no respect for " Ideological Niceties "  !

It is a wonder why , so far , they have refrained from walking in and occupying , my - and your - bedroom !

I don't expect a reply but would be happy to know if you found time to read !



with regards,


Andheri , Mumbai

(M) 0-98,67,55,08,08

PS :

We need many more decisions such as the one you took yesterday in respect of e-ricksha

Congrats  !





From: nitingad@server78.hostrs.com [mailto:nitingad@server78.hostrs.com] On Behalf Of email@nitingadkari.org
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2014 9:16 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Thank You!!

Thankyou for visiting our website.

No comments:

Post a Comment