Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 12 June 2014

FW: [SocialMediaExaminer] Five Ways a Business Grew 800-Fold With Social Media


Sanjivani,

Yesterday , I spoke to you about this

Pl read daily - to learn how we can use Social Media ( Google / Facebook / LinkedIn etc ) to promote B2B web site

Then go ahead and implement what you learn !

Don't wait to ask me  !

Mistakes if any , made on Social Media , are generally correctable

hcp

PS:

Kailas ,

Pl grant access to Sanjivani to all Social Media sites - including those where I have registered earlier and for which , we already have User ID / Passwords

Sanjivani will bring to your notice , any other Social Media web site that she thinks , may help promote B2B

If you too agree , then let her register in my name , and obtain User ID / Password , to start publishing my various blogs / Marcom etc


From: smexaminer@aweber.com [mailto:smexaminer@aweber.com] On Behalf Of Michael Stelzner - Social Media Examiner
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2014 10:41 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: [SocialMediaExaminer] Five Ways a Business Grew 800-Fold With Social Media

Serving 255,000+ email subscribers - Social Media Examiner

Image removed by sender.

Hemen, new content in this issue...


Do you want to increase your sales, but don't have money for advertising?  Would you like to grow your business using social media?  In this article you'll discover the social media "Secret Sauce" that anyone can use to grow their business without spending money on advertising... Read the rest of this article...

Looking for ideas to spark conversation with your fans?  Want them to pay attention to your updates?  Big brands know how to engage people on a regular basis.  In this article I'll show you five ways nationally known companies keep their audiences coming back... Read the rest of this Social Media Examiner article...


Social Media Examiner publishes a daily newsletter containing links to our daily posts and other relevant industry news. Some of the content below our daily posts is brought to you by our sponsors.  If you are interested in advertising, click here.

Want our weekly newsletter instead? Click here to move to our weekly digest.
Quote of the Week
"The supreme quality of leadership is integrity." -Dwight Eisenhower. Click to share on Twitter.

Kind Words From Our Readers
"Thank you so much. I listen to all your podcasts, and they're just amazing. I'm so happy I signed up for your email updates,they have helped me tremendously." - Sashe

"...your articles are quite valuable. This is why I have not unsubscribed since joining your distribution list...Thank you for your time and efforts in aggregating great articles." - William Ramdass

"Love, love, love the podcast. You have transformed my 45-minute commute. I find each podcast riveting: they inspire me to take new actions each day. For the first time I feel truly productive. Plus,the show notes take the pressure off me to try to write things down while I'm driving." - Kristi Garrett


Connect With Us

Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.
Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.
Social Media Examiner, 13025 Danielson Street, Poway, CA 92064, USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

Image removed by sender.

No comments:

Post a Comment