Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 30 June 2014

FW: Soon - A India made Airbus?


From: Sanjivani Kadam [mailto:dataentry1@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2014 3:35 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Soon - A India made Airbus?

Dear  Chamber  President  ,

Following news could be of interest to your Member Firms , who wish to tie-up with Indian Companies

Inline image 1

Morning News ( 30 June, 2014 )  :

*  French Foreign Minister , Laurent Fabius will meet Indian Prime Minister, Narendra Modi on Tuesday ( 01 July , 2014 )

*  Airbus ( France ) will invest $ 10 - 15 BILLION in India , to manufacture Aircrafts

*  Sanofi ( France ) will invest $ 200-300 Million in India


Inline image 2

To reach out to 2,27,000 + Indian Companies ( 52 Industry-Sectors ), located in 2,000 + Indian cities , ask your Member Firms to register on ,




Please forward this email to your Member Firms


with regards ,

hemen  parekh


No comments:

Post a Comment