Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 26 June 2014

Auto Translation of Web Pages



Shuklendu / Nitin,

Pl look up this page

In the right hand bottom corner , there is a small icon , with a pop up , which enables a visitor to be able to " View " that page , in a language of his choice

Looks very neat and appears fast

Amazing for a Govt ( ? ) organization to have done this !

I am visiting their office this afternoon to get them to promote B2B amongst millions of SME members

hcp


No comments:

Post a Comment