Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 12 June 2014

PROMO EMAIL TO COLLEGES


Sanjivani,

Using MS Outlook ( 200 at a time / not more than 500 per hour ) , I would like you to send out the following Promo Email to 3,000 + Colleges , today

Email Database is with Kailas

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Promo Email to be sent to 3,000 + Colleges ( using MS Outlook ) today . Email IDs with Kailas


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sub Line ; Students who want to be Self-Employed
---------------------------------------------------------------

Dear  Director  /  Principal,


With Indian economy in revival mode , ever-more graduating students want to become Self-Employed

They can help themselves by registering at ,




Then offer the services of their Start-Up to ,


*  2,27,000 + Indian Companies ( in 2000 + cities )


*       8,000 + International Chambers of Commerce , located in
    5,332 cities in  196 Countries  around the World


Self-employed  have very little money to waste on advertisements


No problem


Let them use {  B2B  } to promote themselves


And , you can help by putting-up , a hard copy of this email on your Institute Notice Board

Or , upload it on your College Web site


with regards ,

( click to view my profile )


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





No comments:

Post a Comment