Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Payments thru ccAvenue


Dear Amey ,

Many thanks for the courtesy extended during my visit to your office this morning when you confirmed the following :

Payment Option for Indians { Indian Rupees : INR } :

   >   Credit Cards

   >   Debit Cards

   >   Net Banking

   >   Cash Cards ( ITZ Done Card )

   >   Mobile Payment ( SBI Paymate )


*   Payment Options for Foreigners { US DOLLAR : $  }

   >  VISA  Credit Cards....  ( already Active in our A/C )

   >  Amex ( ezee click )....  (  already Active in our A/C )

   >  Master Credit Card....   (  will get activated in 30 / 45 days )


Since we have already submitted ALL the required documents , more than 30 days ago , I presume , Master Card can be activated in the next 10 days


*   Payments Options for Foreigners in Other Currencies

   >  Once they are transferred from the " Re-Charge Account " page of our web site to ccAvenue web site , they can use the "
       " Currency Converter " available there to convert INR / USD , into the currency of their choice , before confirming payment

If , what I have outlined above is the correct position , please confirm the same

Upon receipt of your confirmation , my colleague Mr Shuklendu Baji ( MD - Sentient Systems ) will add the above-mentioned explanations on our " Re-Charge Account " page

Thanking you for your time , once again

regards ,

hemen  parekh



No comments:

Post a Comment