Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 6 March 2015

WINDS OF CHANGE


Dear Amitabh ,


A very happy Holi !


As indicated earlier , yesterday we launched following pages on B2B web site :



*    E mail Alerts


I request you to take a few minutes from your busy schedule to look-up these pages


Whenever a Foreign Company sends out to potential Indian Partner companies , an Invitation to form a Joint Venture, within a few minutes , our server will send out " Email Alerts " to the Change Agents

I reproduce below , the format of this Email Alerts


One request :


On the page , "  Winds  of  Change  " , I would like to upload your VIDEO MESSAGE ( - a 2 minute clip ? ), addressed to the Foreign Visitors

If you agree , we can record your Message  thru Video - Conferencing , at your convenience

I await your confirmation


with regards ,

hemen  parekh  ( 0 - 98,67,55,08,08 )


No comments:

Post a Comment