Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 5 March 2015

RE: B2BMessageBlaster changes.


Nitin

Many thanks

>    As far as , " This Message was blasted to " button is concerned , I did not find it on any Message displayed at " World Wide Wall " page  !

>   What did you mean by " International Organization data " ?

Pl phone me

hcp



From: nitin.ruge [mailto:nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net]
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2015 8:54 PM
To: Parekh, Hemen
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Subject: B2BMessageBlaster changes.

 
 
Dear Sir ,
 
Following changes are carried out in B2BMessageBlaster  & uploaded on server.
 
  •  Email Alerts (sending mail to MP/MLA etc,)
  • This Message Blasted to
  • Uploading of MP/MLA/International Organization data into the database.
Following items we 'll upload tomorrow
 
  • Uploading of  INDIAN DIPLOMATIC MISSIONS ABROAD data .
  • Ease of Doing Business page changes 
  • Winds of Change (New Page)
  • Email Alerts (New Page)
Regards
 
Nitin Ruge
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment