Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 18 March 2015

RE: WELCOME


Dear Mr Balaji


Last evening , I have approved your composed message

After login , you will find it listed on page ,


Now try to select ( by ticking check boxes ) Company Names on that page and click BLAST button

If you face any problems , feel free to phone me on 0-98,67,55,08,08

regards,

hemen parekh




From: seniorcitizens bangalore [mailto:scblr60@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2015 6:34 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: WELCOME

Hi,
I am unable to write on the message portal. Please help me.

Regards,
Balaji
Senior Citizens Bangalore
Admin Manager
Mob:9886738554

On 17 March 2015 at 08:31, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Dear Sir / Madam,



Thank you for registering yesterday as a " Subscriber " on our web site,




I find that most of you have still not  COMPOSED  your " Seeking Donation " message


Please make sure that you incorporate your FULL  CONTACT  DETAILS ( Your Name / NGO Name / City / Phone No / Email ID / Web site URL etc ) within the body of your Message , so that those message-receiving Companies can directly contact you


Feel free to attach photo / image / video , to your Message , to create a better impression of your activities




After you Compose / Save your message , I receive it for approval


I normally approve it within a few hours , but if you are in a hurry to  BLAST  it immediately , then feel free to phone me on ( M ) 0 - 98,67,55,08,08


I write to request you to carefully follow the process described at our page ....Dear  Pallavi........., in order to blast your Marketing Messages


With not much time left - and 1,000 FREE email-blasts , hurry up !


If you face any problem , feel free to phone me


with regards ,

hemen  parekh






No comments:

Post a Comment