Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 27 March 2015

RE: Your Problem Solution


Dear Niranjana

Feel free to phone right now . ( 0 - 98,67,55,08,08 )

hemen

From: CV [mailto:chetanavikaswda@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2015 9:09 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Nitin Ruge; Kailas Patil; Sanjivani Kadam
Subject: Re: Your Problem Solution

Good morning !
I should say thank you to all for your active co-operation.
On other note, I wanted to have a 2 min talk with you on phone. Is it possible just now ?
Or anytime before 10.30 is convenient to me.
Thanks and regards,
niranjana

On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 8:55 AM, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Dear Niranjana,


Reproduced below is email from my colleague , Nitin Ruge ( Sentient  Systems )

I suppose this will enable you to attach / embed , photo / logo etc

regards,

hemen


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sir,

 We think  in Niranjana’s case, it seems be problem with the image (logo &  photo) size.

 Allowed uploading  image size  was  only up to 2 Mb in our software , now we have increased it to 50 Mb.

Regards,

Nitin Ruge


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment