Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 11 March 2015

WEBINAR ON 12 MARCH 3 PM

Dear Kunal


Thanks for enabling me to register for this Webinar

I look forward to learning new tricks when it comes to DIGITAL  MARKETING

I request you to visit my web site ,




If you consider B2B as a useful RESOURCE for all interested in Digital Marketing , then I would request you to share this info with the participants


At our page......World Wide Wall.....you will find quite a few Marketing Messages of our Subscribers


You will notice that Marketing Messages can be COMPOSED on our site , by incorporating photo / image / video and HTML links as well


If there are any questions , feel free to phone me on ( M ) 0 - 98,67,55,08,08

with regards,



hemen  parekh

Mumbai








www.CustomizeResume.com

No comments:

Post a Comment