Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 20 March 2015

RE: B2BmessageBlaster

Dear Friend,


Upon registering , you get to send 1,000 emails ( ie: blasting messages to 1,000 Companies ) , absolutely FREE

If you wish to continue beyond that , then you need to pay Rs 1/- for 5 emails ( Minimum online payment has to be Rs 500/- )

You can do this online payment from our page.............Recharge Your Account

Entire process is explained on page.......Dear Pallavi

We do not " Sell / Provide " our COMPANY DATABASE ( 2.28 Lakh companies ) to anyone

You can only use it ( for selecting potential client companies ) online

If there are any other questions , feel free to phone me ( 0 - 98,67,55,08,08 )

with regards,

hemen  parekh



From: kusum kaul [mailto:utkarshfoundation@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2015 12:31 PM
To: contact@recruitguru.com
Subject: B2BmessageBlaster

Dear Sir/  Madam,
What is the charge of  your service ?
Who provide us Database ?
Awaiting your reply.


Rajavat Ramsingh R.
Utkarsh Healthcare Foundation India
(M) 98243 57575
Please visit : www.utkarshfoundationindia.org

No comments:

Post a Comment