Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 29 March 2015

ERROR


Nitin

Subscriber  :  i Impact
----------------------------------

On ADMIN page ( Messages blasted so far ) , I find that

> " i Impact " is supposed to have blasted its message to 751 companies ( 4 blasts )

But,

when I look up their message ( Message No 42 ) on World Wide Wall ,

I could not see button , " This Message Was Blasted To "  !

Pl investigate

Also check whether there are other similar errors

What about 2 Subscribers who registered TWICE ? ( - to take advantage of 1000 Free emails ? )

Have you implemented some rule to prevent this from happening again ?

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment