Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 28 March 2015

HOW TO FOLLOW-UP WITH SUBSCRIBERS


Nitin


As a result of my promo email , we are averaging 8 / 9 NGO registrations on B2B , for past 10 days ( some 60 / 80 visits , daily )


But as explained in my earlier email , the understanding level of these NGOs is so poor that they do not follow the detailed INSTRUCTIONS ( Step # 1 ..to...Step # 9 ) , outlined so explicitly in my email


>     Many have not even understood that they need to register online . They are emailing all details about their NGO , to me , requesting me to help !

I end up re-writing . In my today's mail , I will insert one line re this " Ineffective Effort "



>     Then , many have registered , but just not bothered to Compose their message . I need to write to them and encourage them to Compose



>      Some have composed but just not bothered to Blast !

        I have come across many NGOs who think that B2B is all about " Getting Listed " ( what registering means to them ! )

        This is ALL that they need to do on many other web sites

        They think Corporate Executives visiting B2B , will search / discover them and then send them donations  !

       I need to write to them also , to become pro-active and start the blast !



>    Some did carry out a blast - but only to a few companies ( not utilizing their FREE quota fully  )

      I need to write to them also , and encourage them to fully utilize their quota




Such follow-up leaves me with very little time for sending out promo emails to NEW POTENTIAL SUBSCRIBERS


So ,


I need a TOOL , to help me do such follow up efficiently ( less effort and less time )


This could be in the form of a TABULATION in our ADMIN page , called SUBSCRIBER  FOLLOW-UP

Consider following " Columns " :


>   Serial Number

>   Date of Registration  ( Arranged in reverse chronology )

>   Subscriber Contact Details
 
      *    Company / Org Name
      *    Type
      *    City / Country
      *    Executive Name
      *    Phone No
      *    Email Id ( clickable )

>   Activity Details

      *  Whether Message Composed ( Clickable Message Number to display Message )
      *  Message Status  ( Approved / Rejected )
      *  Blast Status ( Not Blasted / Blasted )
      *  If blasted , then to " No of companies to which blasted / last date of blasting "



>   Reminder Details ( Dates of past emails )



Clicking on Subscriber's Email Id , will ,


>    Open up Outlook

>    Fill up all the above mentioned details

>    Allow me to write below the details , a few lines to inquire / motivate



If the volume goes up very much , then I can even " standardize " on a few MESSAGES , which , I should be able to simply " Insert " at the bottom , by selecting ( ticking )


Please take up development of such a TOOL , after completing your current Schedule


hcp

 



No comments:

Post a Comment