Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 27 March 2015

RE: Looking for a Post of Manager - Corporate Administration / Facilities and Operations.


sure
hcp

From: Mekhola Ganguly [mailto:mekhola@3pconsultants.co.in]
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2015 4:19 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: FW: Looking for a Post of Manager - Corporate Administration / Facilities and Operations.

Dear Sir,

Mr. N .K. Nautiyal would like to speak to you.

Can I share your number with him ?

Warm Regards,

Mekhola Ganguly
+91 9867550825
3P Consultants \ Strategic Human Resources Consultants

From: Mekhola Ganguly [mailto:mekhola@3pconsultants.co.in]
Sent: 23 March 2015 13:22
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Nirmit Parekh
Subject: FW: Looking for a Post of Manager - Corporate Administration / Facilities and Operations.

Dear Sir,

Please find enclosed the resume of Mr B S Rao through the reference  of  Mr. N .K. Nautiyal.

This is just for your record.

Warm Regards,

Mekhola Ganguly
+91 9867550825
3P Consultants \ Strategic Human Resources Consultants

From: B.S Rao [mailto:bsrao.k@gmail.com]
Sent: 23 March 2015 13:09
To: mekhola@3pconsultants.co.in
Subject: Looking for a Post of Manager - Corporate Administration / Facilities and Operations.

Dear Ms. Mekhola, 

Further Reference to our discussion over the phone, please find myJob Profile for your ready reference. 

This mail has been sent with the instruction from Mr. N .K. Nautiyal, a close friend of Mr. H.C. Parkh.

Please go through the same and revert at the earliest. If you can share with the contact details of Mr. Parikh, I will speak to him too. 

Thanks and Regards,

B.S.RAO
HCL ADMIN,
MUMBAI
098675 66001

No comments:

Post a Comment