Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 26 March 2015

Progress


Nitin


Yesterday , B2B had nearly 100 visits and 13 registrations

I also got phone calls from 10 / 12 NGOs from all over India

Most have , it seems , never used service of any web site , so , despite describing the entire process in my promo email ( Dear Pallavi ) , I still have to patiently explain step by step

One fellow did not even properly enter his email ID , in User Name and complained he cannot login !

I am forced to reject most of the composed messages , either due to very poor formatting or because Contact Details are missing

Is it possible to insert the " Contact Details " automatically , at the bottom of each message ?

If this can be done , it will greatly help

Displaying " VIEW  ATTACHMENTS " button on messages appearing on World Wide Wall , will also help


hcp


PS:

Last evening , I forwarded to you , one more email from Niranjana Maru ( Chetan Vikas / Wardha )

How can we help ?


No comments:

Post a Comment