Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 20 March 2015

FW: To Day's Uploads


Shuklendu


I still await target upload dates for all the balance items

This ( schedule ) is pending for more than 2 months !

You will recall that during my last visit to your office ( must be 15 days back ) , I had left hard copies my earlier email on this subject

I hope , I will get this by evening

hcp

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2015 4:33 AM
To: 'Nitin Ruge'
Cc: 'shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net'
Subject: RE: To Day's Uploads

Nitin

Thanks

Pl expedite targets

hcp

From: Nitin Ruge [mailto:nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net]
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2015 12:44 PM
To: 'Hemen Parekh'
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Subject: RE: To Day's Uploads

Dear Sir,

Page title changed from " Free Listing " to ..." Registration " .

For other pending items target dates, we ‘ll send in one/two days.

Regards,

Nitin Ruge

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2015 6:22 AM
To: nitin.ruge
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Subject: To Day's Uploads

Nitin

>   As per schedule , I hope , by evening , you will upload " No of times Viewed ............ " button on all the messages appearing at World Wide Wall

>    But , on a TOP PRIORITY basis , please change the title of page " Free Listing " to ..." Registration " - as it is mentioned in the Navigation Bar , since visitors are getting confused

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment