Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 11 March 2015

India Beckons !


Dear  President
( Chamber of Commerce ) :

Not only India beckons , it enthusiastically welcomes your Member-Firms to set up your manufacturing projects here

And Indian Officers ( both , in the Central and the State Governments ) concerned with facilitating investments from abroad , are determined to make India ,

EASIEST  PLACE  TO  DO   BUSINESS

To know , how they will go all out to help you , read :


Difficult to believe  ?

Only way to find out is to :

     {  Inviting INDIAN COMPANIES for Technical Collaboration / Joint Venture  }

>   Blast Message  to potential Indian Companies

And then , from B2B , your Members can also send out " BUY / SELL " messages to 2,28,000 + Indian Companies !


with regards ,

hemen  parekh
Mumbai , India
( M ) +91, 98,67,55,08,08

PS :
By forwarding this email to your Member-Firms , you may want to alert them to the fact that , in last 2 months ( Jan-Feb/ 2015 ) alone , Foreign Companies have invested $ 11 Billion in India ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment