Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 24 March 2015

Re: Misc


Thanks for prompt action
I am sure this will help
Hcp

Sent from my iPad

On 24-Mar-2015, at 5:56 pm, Nitin Ruge <nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net> wrote:
Dear Sir,

Changes done & uploaded.
Please check the same.

Regards,
Satish

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2015 8:42 AM
To: Nitin Ruge
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net; Kailas Patil; Sanjivani Kadam
Subject: Misc

Nitin


As a result of my promo emails to NGOs over the past 7 days ,


>  Traffic has picked up . Yesterday , there were 80 visits by 10 pm


> Not counting " Sentient Systems " , yesterday , there were 8 new registrations ( all from NGOs )

   " Eco Friendly Sports " registered TWICE . Last week , I told you about one more NGO which had registered TWICE

    Please ensure to remove these DUPLICATES from the backend

    It is possible that , by registering twice , they hope to get 2,000 FREE emails  !

    This could happen again . Please find a solution to avoid this

    Some NGOs which have " branches / chapters " in a number of cities , may , genuinely register multiple times , without knowledge of each other


>  Yesterday , one NGO ( Compassionate Rural Association ) , also re-charged with Rs 1,000/-


>  I received , 8 / 10 phone calls ( from NGOs all over India )

     Some thought , we will go out and get them " donations " !

     I had to patiently explain to them exactly what we do

     Quite a few were puzzled with our REGISTRATION form

      Some felt it was NOT suitable for filling up by NGOs ( I admitted that , it was mainly designed for

       Companies ) . Some , even tried to find ( on our web site ) , another form which was exclusively meant

       for NGO s  !

       To eliminate this confusion , please immediately add following line in REGISTRATION form :

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Visitor,
* Please submit data about your Company / Organization below
  ( includes Organizations such as NGOs / Trusts / Foundations / Societies / Political Parties / Trade
    Associations / Industry Associations / Education Institutes ..etc )
*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this elaboration / highlighting ,will help remove any confusion

>  I also think , on TOP PRIORITY , we should make visible on " World Wide Wall " page, all attachments to
    a message , which any visitor can SEE - and feel motivated to register

     I sent you a mail re this last week


hcp


No comments:

Post a Comment