Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 24 March 2015

FW: New technological advances in the field of Recruitment

From: abrahamj@tminetwork.com [mailto:abrahamj@tminetwork.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2015 8:16 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: New technological advances in the field of Recruitment

Thanks sir. Will join through online.

Jijo Abraham
Sent from my HTC

----- Reply message -----
From: "Hemen Parekh" <hcp@recruitguru.com>
To: "Abrahamj" <abrahamj@tminetwork.com>, "Mitchelle" <mitchelle@3pconsultants.co.in>
Cc: "Kailas Patil" <kailas@3pconsultants.co.in>, <shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net>, "T Sreedhar" <tsreedhar@tminetwork.com>
Subject: New technological advances in the field of Recruitment
Date: Sat, Jan 24, 2015 7:50 AM

Dear Jijo
 
 
 
I am requesting Kailas to speak to Anup Kumar - then let you know if you
can still participate thru Video Conference / TeamVirwer
 
 
 
hcp
 
 
 
Kailas :
 
 
 
If possible , inform Jijo / Sreedhar / Shuklendu
 
 
 
*From:* Abrahamj [mailto:abrahamj@tminetwork.com]
*Sent:* Friday, January 23, 2015 6:31 PM
*To:* 'Hemen Parekh'; 'Mitchelle'
*Cc:* 'Kailas Patil'; shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net; 'T Sreedhar'
*Subject:* RE: New technological advances in the field of Recruitment
 
 
 
Dear Sir,
 
 
 
With reference to the trail mail, I was under impression that the meeting
is online.  Since, it is a physical meeting will not be possible to travel
to Mumbai as we have a board meeting on 29th Jan.
 
 
 
Regards
 
Jijo Abraham
 
 
 
 
 
*From:* T Sreedhar [mailto:tsreedhar@tminetwork.com]
*Sent:* 23 January 2015 16:14
*To:* 'Mitchelle'; 'Hemen Parekh'
*Cc:* 'Kailas Patil'; shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net; Abrahamj
*Subject:* RE: New technological advances in the field of Recruitment
 
 
 
I may not be able to join.
 
Will ask Jijo to do .
 

sree

No comments:

Post a Comment