Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 19 March 2015

RE: Revised Excel sheet


Sanjivani


I went thru this and marked a few ( may be 4 / 5 ) with a " B " , next to serial no , which could be removed as " Bogus " company

In reality , these too , may not be actually Bogus , except for the manner in which written

I too , could not find any of the " types " described in my email to Nitin

Some 60 % of the ads are inserted by Recruitment Companies / Headhunters / Recruitment web sites / HR consultants , but , in their OWN names

We have to retain these as "  genuine " companies

If we eliminate these , then 60 % of our Company Database , will disappear !

Best thing , would be to request Nitin to rush to you , FULL database of ALL 2,28,000 Companies ,

But,

arranged alphabetically

So , " Company Names " starting with .... a / A .... will be on top

Then take a look at the few top names , under each alphabet , and I suspect , some " pattern " will emerge which will help you , quickly locate - and remove - those names
like descriptions given in my email to Nitin

hcp

From: Sanjivani Kadam [mailto:dataentry1@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2015 5:11 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Revised Excel sheet

Dear Sir,


Please find attached Revised Excel sheet.



Thanks & Regards,



Sanjivani

No comments:

Post a Comment