Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 3 December 2014

Fwd: Webpage for Make in India Website


Dear Shri Kant,

As far as uploading of page " Database of Indian Companies " on MakeInIndia web site is concerned, you may wish to consider following alternative :

On " Sectors " page , there are icons for each of the 24 industries

Clicking on any icon/image, reveals a list of 10 hyperlinks

You may consider providing a 11th link , called , "Database of Indian Companies " on each page

While remaining unobtrusive, this will serve the purpose of enabling Foreign Company Executives to be able to send out their " Interest Messages " to potential Indian partners

I once again request that DIPP itself register on www.B2BmessageBlaster.com, as a Subscriber 
and promote MakeInIndia web site among 2,28,000 Indian Companies

I even wrote to Vibrant Gujarat to take advantage of B2B , to publicise

Regards,

Hemen Parekh

0-98,67,55,08,08

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:
From: Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>
Date: 2 December 2014 10:36:57 am IST
To: amitabh.kant@nic.in
Subject: FW: Webpage for Make in India Website
Dear  Shri  Kant,


I hope you received 3 reports ( Productivity Improvements in Industrial Machinery Sector ) , which I couriered last week

In the meantime , on www.B2BmessageBlaster.com , we just added a new page ( Blast Message - Corporate / City wise )

Now , if Mr Yamaoka ( from HITACHI - Japan ) wants to send any message to 40,000 +  MUMBAI - based companies , all that he needs to do , is :

Select ,  City = Mumbai

Click on button ,  BLAST

Takes ONE second  !  Truly , " Business@ the Speed of Thought " ( Bill Gates )

I am sure , you want FOREIGN BUSINESSES to be able to send out , " We would like to talk to you about setting up a Joint Venture in India " type of messages , with utmost EASE  and superfast SPEED

This will happen as soon as you give instruction to MakeInIndia Webmaster to upload the HTML page attached

If there are any doubts , feel free to phone me on 0-98,67,55,08,08

Hoping to hear from you soon

with regards,

hemen  parekh

PS

As far as updating of those 28 years old reports is concerned , I can share my suggestions , if desired


From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2014 2:15 PM
To: 'amitabh.kant@nic.in'; 'amitabhk87@yahoo.com'; 'amitabhk87@gmail.com'
Subject: FW: Webpage for Make in India Website

Dear Shri Kant ,


DATABASE   OF   INDIAN    COMPANIES


Attached please find the HTML page - which is , quite light for quick downloading

It can be uploaded on MakeInIndia web site by today evening - at least , on the Home Page , to begin with .  Other pages can be taken up tomorrow

Do you want me to send a copy to anyone else  ?

As I have pointed out earlier , there is nothing to risk , but everything to gain - since , at any time in future , you can remove the hyperlink within 5 minutes !

I await to hear from you

with regards,

hemen



From: Kailas Patil [mailto:kailas@3pconsultants.co.in]
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2014 2:01 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Webpage for Make in India Website

Dear Sir,

Attached find HTML version of the page,

Database of Indian Companies,

For uploading on Make in India website.


Thanks & Best Wishes,


Kailas Patil
                                                          
Network Administrator

Direct   -  +91 22 6707 0347
Mobile  -  +91 99200 66989
 
Mumbai : New Delhi : Pune


No comments:

Post a Comment