Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 16 May 2013

Your Resumes


Dear Sneha / Swati

Thank you for coming over and personally handing in your resume
As explained , we at 3P Consultants , undertake client’s mandates involving Middle Manager to Director level headhunting only
Again , we never forward to any Corporate , unsolicited resumes
As far as both of you are concerned , I feel , your best bet is to,
Ø Register ( Submit Resume as Fresh Graduate Jobseeker ) on our online job portal ,


Ø Then download on your Android Mobile phone , following Apps,
·        My Jobs
( which will enable you to access job alerts , perfectly matched with your resume. It will enable you to APPLY ONLINE against any of those jobs , directly from your mobile )

·        Resume Blaster
( which will enable you to email your resume to over 1 lakh Employers / Agencies , either by City Name or by Industry Sector )

Both of these Mobile Apps – and email delivery of your resumes – is absolutely FREE
In Resume Blaster , you will find that there are 12,000 + companies listed in Mumbai alone !

Once you have “ Registered “ ( ie “ Resume Submit “ ) , please do send me your PASSWORDS , so that I could check out on my own

If you face any problems , do not hesitate to phone me on (M) 0-98,67,55,08,08
And if you like our FREE services , do spread the word amongst your friends

Regards

Parekh Uncle
A-603 , Sangeet Lok Darshan

No comments:

Post a Comment