Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 10 May 2013

FW: App Publish Update & Feedback


From: Ujjwal Kabra [mailto:ujjwal.kabra@inmobi.com]
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2013 4:39 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: App Publish Update & Feedback

Hi,

As the Product Manager of InMobi App Publish, I thank you very much for being a part of the App Publish program. App Publish now has over a thousand developers signed on, and we're driving thousands of incremental downloads each day.

From our systems, I've noticed that while you have signed in to App Publish, you haven't yet completed a submission to any store.

As a new product, I appreciate that App Publish may seem unfamiliar, and you may have several questions about the product. I recently hosted a webinar, which included a working demo of the product, and also attempted to answer several common questions that developers had about the product. You can view the slides on Slideshare, and the recording of the session on youtube.

If the info session did not answer your questions, please drop me a note or answer this short 5 minute survey, and let me know your thoughts on how we can improve App Publish to suit your needs better. Alternatively, please let me know a suitable time, and I'd be happy to hop on a quick call to discuss.

Looking forward to taking your apps through to hundreds of global stores!

Thanks,
Ujjwal Kabra
Product Manager, App Publish
M +91.93412.64086 | Skype brilliantnut
Image removed by sender. 

_____________________________________________________________
The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your system. The firm is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.

No comments:

Post a Comment