Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 7 May 2013

FW: Hello


From: Rakesh Garg [mailto:rakeshgarg01@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2013 1:49 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Manoj Pandey
Subject: : Hello



Dear Ms. Hemen

Good afternoon. 

I am currently working in Wind Energy Sector as Project Development Head - Western Region with Vestas Wind Technology India Pvt Ltd, a wholly owned Subsidiary of Vestas Wind A/S Denmark, the world no 1 wind energy organization. I am looking for a change of job because of  some personal reasons. 

Brief about my current profile is as below & detailed resume is attached for your perusal. 
·         Developing the wind farms across the state of Maharashtra & Gujarat.
·         Vendor selection & finalization of civil works like road & foundations required for site development.
·         Procurement of Land (Forest & Private) for the purpose of wind farms.
·         Development of electrical infrastructure for the power evacuation from wind farms.
·         Interaction with customer to appraise them about the current progress of their projects.
·         Liaising with Government officials for various approvals required for project development. 

if required, we can meet  in person to explain  more about my profile, discuss about current market opportunities & how your organisation can help me to find a right job siting my profile. 

Can you please let me know your availability for the same to have  a personal discussion with you?

Thanks

Rakesh Garg
+91-9833668910 


















No comments:

Post a Comment