Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 31 May 2013

Congratulations


Dear Suneet

Just read this,

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/GAD-data-wind-bags-cata-award-for-worlds-lowest-cost-tablet-aakash-2-4278284-NOR.html

Congratulations on winning the CATA award for bringing out the most innovative product in the form of Aakash2
And , as you said , each award is a recognition of your untiring efforts to bridge the Digital Divide for 6 billion people around the world , who still don’t have easy access to internet
Talking of some low-key development on our side , by Nov , I plan to launch following web sites,
Ø  www.B2BmessageBlaster.com ( Stop Advertizing : Start Marketing )

Ø  www.B2CmessageBlaster.com ( Delivering Your Message to Millions )

As these names suggest , these sites will enable , all kinds of Organizations ( including some 200 million Self-Employed persons of India ) to compose and blast their Marketing Messages , to other businesses or other Consumers / Customers around the World- and absolutely FREE
I would be happy to receive your suggestions if any
With regards
hemen


No comments:

Post a Comment