Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 31 May 2013

" Watch My Own Blast " page on B2B


Dear Team

In my handwritten draft for this page , I have shown a map of India
As each blasted marketing message gets delivered , a balloon is supposed to pop up
Balloon contains,
Ø Name of the Recipient Company
Ø Name of City
Idea was to “ animate “ the delivery-process , dynamically , to impress the visitors and convince them that “ Marketing Messages “ are actually getting delivered to target companies ( Mailing Lists )
In order not to overcrowd the page , some 5 to 10 balloons were to be visible at a time
As the 6th ( or 11th ) balloon pops up , the first balloon will fade out
So far so good
But I just realized that B2B is a GLOBAL platform and we expect companies ( and even Self Employed individuals ) from all over the World to register
A company from Germany may blast marketing message to other companies in Argentina !
So , a map of only India just won’t do
We need a map of entire World
Here is a link , where you will be able to pick-up a suitably large – and legibleflat map of the Globe
https://www.google.co.in/search?gs_rn=15&gs_ri=psy-ab&tok=h5bdlAqZmeC-t0jkpqMAVg&suggest=p&cp=13&gs_id=1e&xhr=t&q=flat+map+of+globe&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.47244034,d.bGE&biw=819&bih=541&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=li
I further suggest that , in each balloon , you also show the Email ID of that company ( in addition to Company Name / City Name )
There is no harm in revealing the Email Id , since no one will take the trouble to write it down in 5 seconds
On the other hand , revealing the Email Id lends credibility to our database / delivery process
Find below one link showing home page of one of our old / de-hosted web site , www.World-Wide-Jobs.com
http://web.archive.org/web/20050309043111/http://www.world-wide-jobs.com/
This is only to give you an idea of eye-catching “ Animation “ –but  in our present case ( B2B / B2C ) , the rotating globe may not work
Regards

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment