Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 17 May 2013

FW: What does Amit Goyal want


Nitin

I await your feedback on your talk with Amit Goyal
If you could not reach him over phone , pl send him an email
As far as additional “ Company Database “ ( of approx 3 lakh records ) is concerned , Tushar has already finished the “ City Name “ correction
In another 2 days , he expects to finish separating multiple email IDs by commas , as instructed by you during his visit to your office
If you are satisfied with this clean-up , I hope you can upload by next week end

hcp

From: Hemen Parekh
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 9:13 AM
To: nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Subject: What does Amit Goyal want

Nitin

Shuklendu told me yesterday that you were trying to phone Amit Goyal to find out what he has in mind when offering SDK for RESUME BLASTER

As you are aware , I did send him the APK file of RESUME BLASTER , immediately after its launch on 1st March , with a request to start pre-installing it on all Ubislate devices

Then when I raised this question with Suneet Tuli in Mumbai ( Mid April ) , he assumed that this ( pre-installing of RESUME BLASTER ) was being done

He , however asked me to follow-up directly with Amit

So , when I wrote to him , he wrote back , saying he has registered our ( RECRUITGURU ) name with Airpush.com and sent us instructions on what to do next – which you did

I presume that , since we ( RecruitGuru ), are the registered “ PUBLISHERS / DEVELOPERS “ on Airpush , the Ad Revenue will get deposited in our A/C , every week

If so , why is Amit pushing us to ,

Ø Remove integration of Resume Blaster from InMobi

Ø Re-integrate it with Airpush

before , presumably , considering pre-installing it on Ubislate – if we are not going to share Ad-Revenue with Datawind ?

In none of his earlier emails , he has ever talked about sharing Ad-revenue

In any case , we are not in any position to share our revenue with Datawind , for the simple reason that , in time to come , we will request all other Smart phone / Tablet manufacturers to pre-load Resume Blaster on their devices

Again many users will download Resume Blaster directly from our web site or from Google Play etc and install / use it

Of course , if the sole idea behind Amit pushing us to integrate Resume Blaster with Airpush is that we can make much more money , then we are happy to do so – and extremely thankful to Amit for suggesting this


While talking to him over phone , you will need to “ Uncover “ his real “ Motive “ – but in a very indirect manner !

If he gives you an impression that sharing of Ad-Revenue is what he has on his mind , then you can always tell him that you will refer the matter to HCP to respond to

We need some clarity ( as to his motive ) before committing ourselves to Airpush

I await your feedback

hcp


No comments:

Post a Comment