Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 28 May 2013

" Be an Entrepreneur " page


Nitin

Please delete ( hide link ? ) from our site , page , “ Be an Entrepreneur “ – also from Site Map
Now that we do not offer SMS based job alerts on mobiles ( after withdrawal of HP support ) , this page has become obsolete

I hope you are ready with your Detailed Project Plan for combined app ( My Jobs + Resume Blaster ) for which you had sent me the Major Features list on 11th May .
Since , according to you , this App would be ready to be launched , latest by End Nov., it would be nice if you clearly spell out fortnightly Milestones in an Excel Sheet ( as was done earlier with RESUME BLASTER app ) and report progress every fortnight
I await your confirmation
hcp


No comments:

Post a Comment