Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Back Up of Server


Kailas

How much will a 2TB hard drive cost ?
What is the total GB of data that we have on our server that you want to back up ?
How often do you back up,

Ø Incrementally

Ø Totally


If you are taking incremental back up every week , what is the amount of data ?
Pl take a look at the following , cloud-based service

 http://www.mypcbackup.com/site-map#ic

I noticed that its Business Plan / Enterprise Plan are expensive
But
I think it is offering a FREE plan for “ Home Users “. Pl double check
Will their “ FREE home user plan “ – with its data upload limitation , be useful to us ?
Is it worth trying out before we rush to purchase 2TB hard drive ?
Pl phone me after you have thoroughly researched
I am sure there must be dozens of similar cloud-based back up services on the Net. Reliability is most important
Also check out with your friends / Nitin if they have used any such service and if so , what is their experience
You may want to consult CHEMTROL as well

hcp


No comments:

Post a Comment