Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 19 May 2013

Banner Ad Space on B2B / B2C web sites


Shuklendu

This has ref to my note on this subject yesterday
Subsequently I realized that , in case of CustomizeResume , Google has turned down our request ( for display of AdSense ads ) , 4  /  5 times so far , for unexplained reasons ( maybe we can try once more )
Fortunately , in CustomizeResume , we have provided horizontal blank space for banner ads , right at the very BOTTOM of each page
So , non-appearance of AdSense ads do not look bad
This could happen for B2B / B2C sites as well !
A blank space at the TOP would look ridiculous !
You may decide and advise Ashwini

Another thing :
The REGISTRATION FORM ( for Companies / Employers ) on B2B / B2C web sites has some more FIELDS as compared to our current form on CustomizeResume
Since we plan to have a COMMON DATABASE ( for Companies / Employers ) on all the 3 web sites , we will need to modify our current form on CustomizeResume

hcp 

No comments:

Post a Comment