Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 5 May 2013

My Jobs


Shuklendu


The following review clearly mentions about My Jobs getting pre-loaded on Ubislate


 http://www.thinkdigit.com/Tablets/DataWind-showcases-the-UbiSlate-7C-its-recommendation_14519.html

From his last email , it seems Amit Goyal ( Datawind ) is keen to start pre-loading RESUME BLASTER as well
May be this was an outcome of my meeting with Suneet Tuli in Mumbai a few weeks back , when he advised me to follow up with Amit directly re pre-loading of RESUME BLASTER
I would request you to phone up Amit ( he may be relatively free today ) and inquire what exactly he had in mind while offering to send us SDK
Regards

Hcp

PS:
I will await your feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment