Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 29 May 2013

RE: Resignation - Rajesh Yadav ( Our Data Transcriber )


Mekhola

Pl renew your efforts to find a replacement as soon as possible

If possible , a full time person

You may even want to contact those couple of good candidates who you had seen earlier and who took up jobs elsewhere

hcp

From: Mekhola Ganguly
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 6:10 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Kailas Patil; Nirmit Parekh; Divyesh Shah
Subject: Resignation - Rajesh Yadav ( Our Data Transcriber )

Dear Sir ,


This is to inform you that Rajesh Yadav has submitted his resignation today.


He claims that is mother is unwell and hence he will not be able to continue his services with us.  I have tried to retain him , however he is keen to move out.

Kindly let me know the way ahead.


Attached is his appointment letter for you perusal.


Thanks ,
Mekhola.

No comments:

Post a Comment