Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 6 May 2013

FW: Software for My Jobs


Shuklendu


When we had tele-conference with Geetha , she assured support for My Jobs for 8 weeks

Six weeks are already over !

How long before we can develop / launch , combined App (  RESUME  SENDER  ?  ) ?

Once you have an estimate , I would request you to phone Geetha and request for extending the support

You may also want to keep Amit Goyal ( 0-97,16,83,44,18 ) informed about this

I have recovered from my viral fever but weakness persists

Hopefully , I should be able to attend office towards weekend

hcp

From: Hemen Parekh
Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2013 5:00 PM
To: 'Manjunath, Geetha (HP Labs India)'; Matad, Nagabhushana Ayyanahalli (HP Labs India)
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net; S, Thara
Subject: RE: Software for My Jobs

Dear Geetha

Will do . Thanks

hemen
From: Manjunath, Geetha (HP Labs India) [mailto:geetha.manjunath@hp.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2013 4:07 PM
To: Hemen Parekh; Matad, Nagabhushana Ayyanahalli (HP Labs India)
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net; S, Thara
Subject: RE: Software for My Jobs

Dear Mr. Hemen and Mr. Shuklendu,
Let us please have the telephonic meeting  at 10.30 AM tomorrow..  That time is more convenient to all.

Please call  the below toll free number at 10.30 AM. It will ask for a conference code  and please give the number given below..
Phone No: 000-800-6103-100
Conf Code: 555 335 8234

Look forward to the discussion..

Thanks and regards
Geetha

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2013 1:02 PM
To: Manjunath, Geetha (HP Labs India); Matad, Nagabhushana Ayyanahalli (HP Labs India)
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Subject: RE: Software for My Jobs

Dear  Geetha

Monday morning is OK with both , Shuklendu and myself

Could you phone us on conference call at 10 am ?

Shuklendu’s cell no is 0-98210,93921

Regards

Hemen (M) 0-9867550808
From: Manjunath, Geetha (HP Labs India) [mailto:geetha.manjunath@hp.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2013 12:49 PM
To: Hemen Parekh; Matad, Nagabhushana Ayyanahalli (HP Labs India)
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Subject: RE: Software for My Jobs

Dear Sir,
  I am attending a whole day marriage tomorrow.. If it works, can we talk on Monday?   Please let me know your preferred time

  We may have some alternate solutions tried out before that as well..

Thanks and regards
Geetha

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2013 12:46 PM
To: Manjunath, Geetha (HP Labs India); Matad, Nagabhushana Ayyanahalli (HP Labs India)
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Subject: RE: Software for My Jobs

Dear Geetha

Thank you for your prompt response

This afternoon , I am attending the funeral of a ex-colleague from L&T

Can we talk tomorrow afternoon at 5:30 pm ?

Regards

Hemen

(M) 0-98,67,55,08,08

From: Manjunath, Geetha (HP Labs India) [mailto:geetha.manjunath@hp.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2013 11:16 AM
To: Hemen Parekh; Matad, Nagabhushana Ayyanahalli (HP Labs India)
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Subject: RE: Software for My Jobs

Dear Hemen,
Bhushan is on leave today.. Extremely sorry for the delays on this front..

We would like to have a phone conversation with you and Shuklendu at 4.30pm today.  There have been some major changes at HP Labs and we would like to work with you to see what is the best way to ensure minimal disruption to JAM widgets.

If this time is not suitable, can you please suggest a suitable time?

Thanks and regards
Geetha

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2013 11:10 AM
To: Matad, Nagabhushana Ayyanahalli (HP Labs India); Manjunath, Geetha (HP Labs India)
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Subject: FW: Software for My Jobs

Dear  Bhushan


I await early release of Code , now that NDA is with you


Regards

hemen

From: Hemen Parekh
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2013 6:03 AM
To: 'Matad, Nagabhushana Ayyanahalli (HP Labs India)'; Manjunath, Geetha (HP Labs India)
Cc: 'shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net'; 'nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net'
Subject: Software for My Jobs

Dear Bhushan



I refer to our telecom yesterday re this code

Duly signed NDA is already with you

I request you to kindly expedite



Regards

hemen

No comments:

Post a Comment