Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 31 May 2013

FW: SDK 6.0 now available for download

Dear Amit


Before we venture to integrate RESUME BLASTER app with this SDK of Airpush , I await your confirmation of my request ( my email of 23rd inst )

We already have User ID / Password for Airpush as Developers

Regards

hemen

From: Airpush [mailto:marketing@airpush.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2013 8:53 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: SDK 6.0 now available for download







Introducing SDK 6.0
Hello Hemen,
We are very excited to announce the availability of our newest SDK, 6.0. This updated version of our award-winning developer kit contains advanced new features that have been thoroughly beta tested and have proven to drive more revenue for our developers than anything in the industry.

Download the SDK today by following the link to the right or read more about its exciting new features below.
 


Important SDK 6.0 Features:


 In-App Banner Ads!

SDK 6.0 includes In-App Banner Ads to enable Airpush developers to drive higher revenue from their users. Airpush’s In-App Banner Ads also allow developers to use a single ad network, eliminating the need to stack SDKs.




 Push Ad Enhancements!

SDK 6.0 includes dramatic improvements to Airpush’s flagship ad format, the Push Notification Ad. New push types include full color and large image notifications, which are now leading the industry in eCPMs and overall developer profitability.




 SmartWall Enhancements!

SmartWall now includes new optimized ad types including Rich Media, MRAID 2.0 and both full page and inline Video Ads.




 Advanced Developer Tools!

Airpush developers now have access to advanced app analytics tools including funnel, cohort, audience segmentation, revenue and engagement analysis.











 






This email was sent to hcp@recruitguru.com. If you no longer wish to receive these e

No comments:

Post a Comment